If you are on Windows XP SP2, please start from step 1. Else, start from step 4
1) Download patch for TCP/IP (Windows XP SP2 only). [mirror]
2) Run EvID4226Patch.exe
3) Just press Cancel on any Windows warning message
* My recommandation for Half open connection (limit) is 50 to 100.
* For Dewa Hamurabbi Trang Tung Tang’s level of optimization, Half open connection = [ upload speed Kbitsps / 2 ] P/S:- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
4) Download TCPOptimizer. [mirror]
5) Slide the Connection Speed to your speed ( eg: 1024 kbps – Warning! Don’t go above your speed! )
6) Select Optimal Setting at the bottom right, apply the changes, exit and restart
Feel the different after reboot. If your connection is still at the same speed, buy a faster connection…!!
Credit :- SpeedGuide, LvlLord and Zaid (hahah ade name ko zaid.. hahaha)