Why Improper Naming Convention Sux
😀 First of all, i would like to say sorry to those who have read my previous entry (that has been removed; but thanks to Google people can still read it :P)
It was my fault; and here is the story 😛
I’ve been working on something and I simply create a file named aaaaaa.html on my tmp folder. Suddenly I found the FD challenge and decided to play around. I’ve copied the JS into aaaaaaa.html (with an extra ‘a’) and shamelessly tough that I’ve analyze the right file. Without further verification, i straightaway blog about it. LOL!
P/S: the same method used on the correct FD’s JS and again I’m able to decode it without getting my hand dirty. I’ll only share it publicly once I stop working on my JS-obfuscation-related-project.
[img source: http://toddecreason.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-are-you-ashamed-to-be-seen-here.html]