- Sangat bz last 2 months
- After struggling on the so-called automagic script, now more than 80% of my works dah di automate kan, so i can relax.
- “Automate the many, deal with the few!” (Robert Stroud, 2009)
- Conducted 1 whole day training @ MSCOSCON 2009
- Meet many peoples
- Exchange opinions & contact
- Dhillon Andrew Kannabhiran belanje donat
- Got 3 geek tshirts HAHAHAHA
- Established new projects/collaboration 😛
- Addicted to WORK!
- I am now a MacBook fan
- Part time model? 😛
- First time involve ngan treasure hunt.
- New phone is on the way
- Just got my business card & corporate shirts
- P1WiMax is on the way
- Has released 2 articles & 3 advisories (since last update)
- Keeping H1N1 & Maxinvest monitoring page up to date
- will be available in IRC for 24/7 since I’m now connected to my department’s quassel server 😉
- I’m going to migrate to 64-bit OS on my notebook
- xda-developer people said WM6.5 is hunger for memory but Piju said No. I’m going to bake my own WM6.5 ROM
- Akan bercuti next week, cuti cuti semenanjung Malaysia 🙂
Now you can monitor CIMB Max InvestSave PSSIA-i’s Historical Reference Index Value (RIV) on Conversion Date by using CIMB Islamic Max InvestSave PSSIA-i :: Live Monitoring Chart
Visit now at :
For those who join within this month, contribution made in the first year, CIMB will top your account up to 30%. For limited time only. (Before 30 April)
I’ve come out with a flash based live monitoring chart for CIMB Islamic Max InvestSave PSSIA-i. The chart is ready but I’m still waiting for CIMB Islamic’s permission to republish their data in other presentation form. There will be no charge for this service 🙂
Here is the screenshot:
- Flash based
- Interactive – User can customize the view for timestamp and investment type. User also could compare the graph for selected investment type as the user want.
- Data will be updated weekly according to Historical RIV in CIMB Islamic’s website
Another community info by Xanda
** UPDATED on 19 April 2009**
CIMB Islamic Max InvestSave PSSIA-i :: Live Monitoring Chart has released. Please refer to this entry